Get the classic s’more flavor in a batch of cookie bars!
You’re going to die over this recipe. They are ultimate s’mores cookie bars with a graham cracker crust, cookie dough swirled with marshmallows and chocolate, and all topped with marshmallows and classic Hershey’s chocolate.
Lori Vaughn shares the recipe. It’s perfect for your next summer gathering!
S’mores Cookie Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham crackers (about 14 sheets)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk or semi sweet)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- chocolate bars
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare a 9×13 pan by spraying with nonstick spray. You can also use a cast iron skillet for family sharing style.
- In a food processor blend graham crackers (or mash in a plastic bag) until blended into fine crumbs. Add sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Mix until evenly combined.
- Press evenly into a 9×13 pan or cast iron pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Set aside.*
- Keep oven preheated at 350° F.
- Place cubed butter and sugars into a stand mixer and blend well until butter and sugars are fully incorporated.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the sugar-butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined. Add 1 cup of chocolate chips, and pulse gently until combined. Fold in 2 cups mini marshmallows.
- Gently press the dough on top of the graham cracker crust. Use the back of a spoon or your fingers to press it evenly into place to cover the entire crust.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes until it’s gently golden. Place the chocolate pieces and additional cup of marshmallows on top of the almost baked cookie. Finish baking for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cookie and marshmallows become a deep golden brown.
- Slice when completely cooled. Store airtight for up to 3 days to keep fresh. You can also freeze for up to 3 months.