It’s sweet, it’s savory, and it’s a meal all its own. Mix up this French watermelon salad as a final send off to summer.
Lizi Heaps shares the recipe and how to.
French Watermelon Salad
- About 6 cups of baby greens OR 50 percent spinach and 50 percent baby greens
- Seedless watermelon chunks
- Grape tomatoes cut in half
- Pomegranate seeds (if you can find them)
- Zucchini noodles
- Thinly sliced purple onion
- Feta cheese chunks
- Prosciutto cut into thin strips
- Seedless Kalamata olives, get the dark black ones!
- Fleur de sel salt
- Fresh Ground black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cherry Wood Aged Balsamic (Napa Valley) or whatever you have
Place the greens in a bowl. Add the other ingredients to taste!