Hair stylist Jamie Libby from Tranquility Med Spa and Salon offers tips to fix common hair dilemmas.
1. Flat Hair
– Using a round brush, focus on the root to get that perfect round shape. Pull the brush straight up as you blow dry.
– When using a flat iron, go from midshaft to ends instead of scalp to ends. That will help maintain the height you put in while blow drying.
– Use volumizing products – Bumble & Bumble Styling Crème and Thickening Spray
2. Frizzy Hair
– Use a flat brush instead of a round brush to blow dry, but don’t use a brush at all until hair is 50% dry.
– When blow drying, always blow down, in one direction.
– For fly-aways, spray hairspray on your palm, rub it together and spread on top of scalp.
– Use smoothing products – Bumble and Bumble Straight
3. Hair that Lacks Shine
– Use silicone based products.
4. Keep Color from Fading
– Wait 48 hours to wash hair after getting it colored.
– Use sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
– Wash hair in warm or cold water.
– Protect hair from heat with silicone based products.
TRANQUILITY MED SPA & SALON HAS A SPECIAL OFFER FOR STUDIO 5 VIEWERS
Text Tranquility to 63545 to receive an Exclusive Studio 5 Viewer Promotion
Tranquility Med Spa & Salon
3949 South Wasatch Blvd.
SLC, UT 84124