Proud of that stylish summer centerpiece and want to keep it around a little
Michelle Virtue with BYU Campus Craft and Floral has four ways to transition
your décor from summer to fall.
1. Use items you already have in your home.
2. Let nature be your guide.
3. Use long-lasting fall branches and foliages to your advantage when
designing in large containers.
4. Try combining unexpected contemporary pieces with fall colors and
5. Remember that there’s more to fall than scarecrows and candy corn.
For more home décor or floral inspiration, visit:
Campus Craft and Floral
685 East University Parkway
Provo, UT 84602