Emily Hover from Pioneer Party shares clever ideas that say “thanks” without breaking the bank.
Great teacher gifts:
• “Thanks for being an AWesome teacher!” (A&W rootbeer wrapped up with candy)
• “We’ve got to HAND it to you – you’ve been a great teacher!” (a pair of “Gloveables” – one of Oprah’s Favorite Things)
• “Thanks for giving me a HANDS on experience this year!” (handprints stuck on a bottle of hand sanitizer)
• “Teacher, you ROCK!” (candy rocks)
• “LEI back and enjoy your day – you deserve it!” (Hawaiian themed candy bag, tied with lei)
• “Thanks a BUZZillion for BEEing a great teacher!” (bee themed cellophane bag with gift inside)
• “A child’s mind is a lot like JELLO – you have to add all of the ingredients before it sets.” (package of JELLO)
• “Thanks for working hard to plant SEEDS of knowledge in our classroom this year.” (a mini pot filled with candy and a packet of flower seeds with flower balloon attached)
Get all of the wrappings and ideas for YOUR next party or celebration from Pioneer Party. They offer wrapping paper, gift baskets, theme gifts, favor bags, and all kinds of fun boutique gifts.
154 West Main Street