You know how it is when you walk in someone’s house and it just feels put together. It’s often due to the decorating details that give it that finished look.
Michelle Jensen from Alice Lane Home in Orem shares the decorating details, room by room.
1. Bathroom: Use a tray to create a base and a gathering space.
2. Bedroom: Fresh and almost fresh flowers make a bedroom come to life.
3. Office: Books can ground accessories in a home office space.
4. Entry: Use sculptural statement pieces in a functional way.
5. Living Room: Layer art to create depth and interest.
You can find Michelle at Alice Lane Home in Orem, http://alicelanehome.com/