This bagel breakfast sandwich is an easy back-to-school meal.
Whip it up on school mornings, or, make them ahead for a quick grab-and-go! Everyone loves a flavorful breakfast sandwich. Stacked with ham, egg, and cheese, this recipe will be your family’s new go-to.
Alex Daynes shares how to put one together. She has a handful of ingredients she prefers, but you can mix and match with whatever your family likes! This recipe is totally customizable.
Ham, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 everything bagel
- 1 egg
- 1 slice deli ham
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1/4 cup avocado, mashed
- 1 laughing cow cheese wedge
- Heat a nonstick frying pan to medium heat and crack the egg in the pan. Break the yoke and cook each side for an over hard egg.
- On the same frying pan, place the ham in the pan to heat through both sides.
- Turn the heat off but leave the ham in the pan. Place the cooked egg on top of the ham, then top the egg with the slice of cheese to allow it to melt.
- Meanwhile, toast the bagel.
- When the bagel is toasted, spread the laughing cow cheese wedge on both sides. On the bottom slice of the bagel, place the egg, ham, and cheese. Top with mashed avocado and then place the top of the bagel on.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap in tin foil to keep it warm for an easy, on-the-go breakfast.