Donna Harper, a professional organizer with Clear and Simple, shares some
clever solutions to help you keep tabs on everyday items.
SEE IT: Do you ever ask yourself or others these questions:
o Where are my keys?
o Has anyone seen the remote?
o I can’t find that important information I wrote on a post it note!
o Has anyone seen my (fill in the blank)?
MAP IT: Make A Plan to stop losing these everyday but important items. Check out these simple but amazing tools!
o Ask yourself which of these items are frequently lost or misplaced and the link to the solution is provided:
• Keys: Wireless Key Finder
• Memos, phone numbers, appointments: Boogie Board, LCD paperless writing tablet
• The grocery list you thought you put on the counter, or maybe the desk: Smart Shopper grocery list organizer
• Forget to charge my phone, camera, or any mobile device: Car charger for Any mobile device
• My alarm didn’t go off because of a power outage or someone unplugged my clock: Self Setting Clock
• Remote Control: Remote Control Finder
• Earphones: Pocquettes earphone holders
• Sunglasses: Use stylish cords or chains. Use Visor Clips for in the car: Visit your local Lenscrafters Store.
• Important papers, coupons, ads: Mesh pouches
• Misplaced or stolen laptop: LoJack for Laptops
• Everything: keys, sunglasses, cell phone, mail: Doorganizer
We can Simplify our homes, offices and lives by giving everything a specific home to put our “stuff” away and a way to find them when we don’t.
For detailed information on Marla Dee’s Clear & SIMPLE™ Systems of See It. Map It. Do It.© and S.T.A.C.K.S.©, go to clearsimple.com.. These systems will transform your organizing experience from stressful and overwhelming to fun, simple and freeing!