The end of summer is just around the corner, but there is still plenty of time to have some fun!
Studio 5 Trend’s Producer Mindy dishes on the best things to things to See, Taste and Try here in Utah before summer is over!
1. Dirty Diet Coke
– It’s The drink of the sumer. Check out my list of favorite places to grab a Dirty Diet Coke!
· located at: 241 W. Main Street, American Fork. Right off of I-15.
They specialize in soda flavored concoctions of all kinds, cookies, espresso, Millcreek Roasters Coffee, hot cocoa, shave ice, smoothies, Leatherby’s Ice Cream, brownies, donuts and lots of treats!
The Slurp has many seating arrangements in their Vintage 1890’s historic home. You will finde family seating, quiet seating to read or use the free wi-fi, date seating and outdoor seating.
· Located in Sunny St. George
This is The place for drinks in Southern Utah. Swing through Swig as they have a convenient drive through service, that makes for easy ordering.
2. Hogle Zoo Splash Pad
· Kids can run underneath small shooting streams of water, climb up a lighthouse and soar down the big slide and pose for pictures in ‘shipwreck.’ It’s not designed for kids to get soaking wet, just enough to keep cool on a hot summer day
3. Paddle Board
· If you’re not ready to purchase a paddle board, you can rent one!
Jordanelle – $35 – $55
REI – $35/all day
University of Utah – $40/weekend (8801-581-8516)
Weber State – $22/day
Utah State – $45/weekend
BYU – $30/day