Ray Child, with Comcast, gives the inside stories on some of the big events coming up.
Do you want to sound like a sports expert? Here are the top five sports trivia facts for the fall season that are bound to impress anyone – and you can only catch all of them on Comcast:
1. BYU vs. Oklahoma game on September 5th marks the first college football game ever to be played at the new state-of-the-art Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas. Worth noting is the stadium’s video board – it’s the largest HDTV video board in the world. See the game on ESPN on Comcast.
2. Times are changing for high school football in Utah. Of the 99 high-school football programs in Utah, 21 are under the direction of new coaches, whereas 14 are first-time head coaches. Follow your favorite Utah high school team on Comcast On Demand.
3. For the first time in history, the baseball World Series is scheduled to conclude in November (in 2001, the series concluded in November due to 9/11). Follow your favorite MLB team to the series on the MLB HD network on Comcast.
4. The University of Utah Marching Band performed at President Obama’s Inauguration this past January. Catch them performing at all U of U home games on The Mtn, ESPNU, ESPN and Versus on Comcast.
5. Paul Kruger was the highest selected University of Utah player in the 2009 NFL Draft. Watch to see if this Utah native can make his mark in the big leagues as part of the Baltimore Ravens on ESPN and the NFL Network on Comcast. Worth noting: NFL Network is home to all the NFL preseason games for the first time with 65 games airing on the only network dedicated entirely to football. In addition for the first time, the entire NFL preseason schedule will be seen in high definition nationally including 12 live preseason games, the most in the network’s history.
Having great video service will only take you so far; you also need world-class customer service. The Comcast Customer Guarantee offers:
• A 30 day money-back guarantee on all of our services
• Customers can call Comcast customer service representatives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have excellent picture quality and we monitor our network around the clock.
• Comcast offers easy to understand service packages and provides clear bills
• We offer the best and most video choices
• We quickly address any problems that may occur and schedule appointments at customers’ convenience and arrive on time guaranteed – or we’ll credit your account.
For more information call 1-800-Comcast or go to www.comcast.com.