This red pepper dip can be used in all sorts of ways.
Elevate your dip game! This roasted red pepper dip can do it all. From sandwiches to salads and everything in between, it’s addictively delicious.
Tami Steggell shares the recipe for this flavorful dip. Try it as a dressing on salads, a dip for breads, sandwiches, and veggie wraps, or as a base for vegetable dishes.
Find more recipes from Tami on Instagram, @bitemeindustries.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 3 3/4 c or 29 oz
- 3 red bell peppers, medium large (566g/20oz)
- 1 tsp salt (6g)
- ¾ tsp pepper (1.2g)
- ½ tsp garlic powder, dried ground (.3g)
- ½ c olive oil (105ml) + 2 tbs
- ½ c red wine vinegar (115ml)
- ½ c maple syrup (150ml) or ¼ c honey
Optional Add In’s
- 1/4 c oregano, fresh (2 tsp dried) add to food processor
- ¼ tsp of chile de arbol, or other dried chile that you prefer add with roast red bell peppers.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
- Toss stemmed, seeded, sliced red bell peppers in 2 tbs olive oil, salt + pepper, and garlic powder until well coated. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes on 400°F/200°C. Let cool 5 minutes.
- While your peppers are roasting, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and maple syrup to a food processor.
- Add roasted red bell peppers. Blend until smooth and creamy. Lasts 2 weeks in the refrigerator.