These cinnamon rolls are perfect for a Valentine’s Day breakfast.
Nothing says I love you quite like a warm, gooey cinnamon roll drizzled with sweet icing… especially if it’s in the shape of a heart!
Heidi VanValkenburg, with Rhodes Rolls, shares the recipe for cinnamon roll hearts.
Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
- Rhodes AnyTime!® Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- pink food coloring
- Unwind each thawed cinnamon roll, leaving the center still coiled. Coil the unrolled end to match the center.
- Place the two coiled ends together and pull the middle down to make a point. Pinch point tightly. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10-15 minutes.
- Place frosting in a bowl and tint pink. Spread each heart with frosting and decorate with sprinkles as desired.