If you haven’t been to the Madeleine L’Amour Boutique in Centerville, you
have to check it out. The French inspired home décor and fashion boutique
is full of vintage, glam style and totally unique finds you won’t see
Co-owner of Madeleine L’Amour Jeni Carlson shares amazing ideas to pull
off beautiful, vintage inspired Valentine’s Décor.
Elegant Table Setting
– Use mismatched china for a fun, eclectic feel to your table.
– Turn a cheap, wood, game token into a special love token for your
– Make love donuts by threading white donuts onto a cute pink feather.
Too Cute Tea Party
– Make a floral vase out of a purse. This makes a perfect centerpiece.
– Wrap tissue paper around Lindor Truffles for a sweet treat.
Located at 146 Parrish Square in Centerville Utah
For directions phone (801) 683-8015
Tuesday through Saturday 11-6, with extended holiday hours
Madeleine L’Amour is a French inspired home decor and fashion boutique.
Our shoppe is owned by a mother and daughter referred to as the
Madeleine girls. We have always loved the same things and are living our
mutual dream. Thank you for visiting.