There are two new properties in the valley that offer luxurious living at an affordable price: San Tropez in South Jordan by the District and San Moritz in Midvale near Gardner Village offered by Wasatch Properties.
Rikki ___ with Wasatch Properties talks about the benefits of renting in style.
Why Rent at San Tropez or San Moritz:
1. Financing and credit is nearly impossible to get. You need a credit rating of 700 or better to qualify for a home loan.
2. Don’t rent an old house or apartment. These new luxury communities feature granite countertops, nine-foot ceilings, and other amenities you’d expect to find at a much higher price. Every unit is made with high quality construction and energy-saving materials that translates into lower energy costs and a more comfortable home.
3. You don’t have the responsibility of home ownership and maintaining a house. The luxury communities offer no maintenance responsibilities and requests are resolved in less than three hours.
4. Don’t need to do yard work. These luxury apartments have beautiful landscaping and walking trail system that provide a serene experience.
5. Even though you can’t afford to buy now, you can rent at San Tropez or San Moritz starting as low as $749
Wasatch Properties are currently leasing one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments. For a limited time, you can receive two months’ free and rent starts as low as $749 per month.
To learn more, go to www.EuroIsYourHome.com or call (888)802-EURO.