Make time to visit the show. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and see first-hand the best vendors in the area including photographers, caterers, reception centers, florists and more. All registered brides will be eligible to enter the drawing for the Princess Cruise Giveaway, but you do have to visit the All Points Travel booth to enter.
Corina Johnson with All Points Travel talks about how to make the most of your honeymoon or a quick romantic getaway for two.
All Points Travel shares honeymoon travel tips or a romantic getaway for two
All Points Travel … specializing in vacations and honeymoon planning — are Salt Lake’s only Preferred Agency for Sandals and Beaches resorts as well as Karisma Resorts in Mexico . They are also one of Princess Cruises top travel agencies in the area. See All Point Travel at the Wedding Festival this weekend taking place at the South Towne Expo Center and remember to register for the grand prize drawing of a dream cruise aboard Princess Cruises at a value of $2500
Here are some Tips for Honeymoon Planning …
1) Plan Ahead (several months if possible!) …
2) Determine an approximate budget … know what “style” of honeymoon you are looking for
3) Consult an experienced travel agent. A good travel agent will be able to research all options including many that consumers cannot find on their own. An agent may have suggestions that the couple has not thought of. The economy is tight right now and there are many great deals to be had! But, for those on a very tight budget, here are some ways to make the most of your trip:
4) Travel closer to home. Discuss with your travel agent great quality options that may be a drive or short flight away from your home city. Minimizing transportation cost allows you to spend the bulk of your budget on the land package.
5) Consider shortening your trip rather than compromising quality. Almost all resort packages are available for less than 7 days. There are also very nice cruise options that are 3, 4, or 5 days.
6) Be flexible on your final destination . Airline availability may limit your choices even in this weak economy. Let your travel agent hunt for options that will meet your expectations and your budget.
7) Consider a Bridal Registry for your honeymoon! All Points Travel offers an option for friends and family to purchase gift certificates for any dollar amount.This money can be used to offset the cost of the honeymoon!
8) For more information, go to www.allpointstravelonline.com
Date: January 30th – 4 to 9 pm
January 31st – 11 to 8 pm
Place: South Towne Expo Center
• Registered Brides – FREE. There are 2 ways that they can register. (1) Pre-register online at www.WeddingFestivalShow.com, follow the link “Bride Registration”. (2) They can register onsite at the show, but they MUST come with a Free Bride Pass in hand and they can get one of those at any Smith’s Food & Drug along the Wasatch front. Those Free passes will NOT be available to them at the door.
• All others – $5.00 each, but 11 and under is FREE
Prize Give-Aways: There will be $1,000’s in prize drawings that REGISTERED brides may enter. GRAND PRIZE – A cruise of their choice on Princess Cruise Lines valued at $2500. Also, many of the exhibitors will be giving lots of other prizes from their booths and at the fashion shows.
Wedding Singer Contest: Go to www.weddingfestivalshow.com to find out how you can sing and win your Honeymoon!
Fashion Shows: The most professional, complete fashion shows produced by Vickie Panek with Talent Management Group. They will be held at 6 and 8 pm on Friday, and Noon, 3 and 6 on Saturday.
To learn more, go to www.allpointstravelonline.com