In between the diaper changes, play dates and homework it’s often hard to
think about the big picture. Parenting authors, Richard and Linda Eyre,
chime in on our discussion about parenting priorities and attitudes.
1. Goal is to work yourself out of a job.
2. The most important work you will ever do, will be within the walls of
your own house.
3. It’s not what happens in the White House but what happens in YOUR
house that matters.
4. Family is the end, everything else is the means.
5. The ultimate career is that of a homemaker; all other careers exist for
one purpose and that is to support the ultimate career
Join Richard and Linda Eyre at the 2012 First Lady’s Parenting Conference
New York Times #1 Bestselling Authors Richard and Linda Eyre are the
parents of nine children and, by coincidence, the authors of 9
internationally distributed parenting and life-balance books. They lecture
throughout the world on family related topics, and are the founders of
Joyschools.com . Visit the Eyres
anytime at TheEyres.com or