Holly Jones, a Utah crafter has created an inexpensive snowflake banner that’s fun to make and festive to look at.
This snowflake Garland is very inexpensive and easy to make. You will need some “Stiff Felt” in white or your desired color, some ric rac or ribbon, sharp scissors, a hot glue gun, sequins, and a needle with thread.
1) CLICK HERE to Download and print this 2 page PDF file. this will be the pattern for your snowflakes.
2) Cut out the paper snowflakes for a pattern.
3) Trace Pattern onto some stiff felt.
4) Cut snowflakes out of stiff felt.
5) Use a hot glue gun to glue sequins or embellishments to the center of each snowflake.
6) Using white thread, hand sew each snowflake to ric rac or ribbon to make your snowflake garland.
7) Find a fun place to hang your garland and enjoy!
*Note, snowflakes take a little time to cut out. I like to cut them while watching my favorite movie.
For more creative ideas by Holly visit www.mycutestamps.com.