These gardening tools will change your yard game.
Whether gardening is therapy, or a chore, we can all appreciate things that make it easier.
Carly Wood shares some tried and true gardening tools that she goes as far to call “magical.”
Find more ideas from Carly on Instagram, @thegardenspot.
7 Gardening Tools to Make Your Work Easier
Click here for links to purchase.
- Garden Gloves – $12 for a 2-pack. Carly’s go-to gloves. They have a nice tight fit and grippy hands which make them very easy to work in.
- Leaf Scoops – $15.These are life changing. Whether it’s scooping up leaves, or any yard pile, they are absolutely MAGICAL. If Carly could recommend one fall yard tool, this would be it!
- Inexpensive Screwdriver – $1 – $5. Every gardener needs an inexpensive screwdriver. This makes the perfect weeder for those pesky weeds with long tap roots.
- Garden Bucket Organizer+ bucket – $20. Great way to carry around your favorite garden tools whilst working in the yard!
- Hori Hori Knife – $20. If she could pick one tool, this would be it! It’s a great multi-purpose tool and hands down her most used tool!
- Bypass Hand Pruners – $20. Any gardener knows, a good pair of pruning shears is very important. This small handle held bypass pruner is small enough to carry around with you whilst you tidy up the yard.
- Lawn and Leaf Bag – $25. Collapses to almost flat which makes it very convenient to store when not in use! It’s small enough to drag around the yard when weeding or cleaning up leaves.