5 Oz Guilin Rice Vermicelli (or sub spaghetti, follow recipe on package for cooking)
1 tsp Any Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Any Vegetable Oil
8 Ea Chili Pods
3 Oz Pork Loin, cut into thin strips
1 tsp Garlic
1.5 Oz Yunnan Ham, cut into thin strips (sub. Procusitto or Serrano)
2 Ea Green Onion, cut into 2-3 inch sticks
¼ Cup Sliced Cabbage, cut into thin strips
¼ Cup Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced (sub. Any mushrooms)
1/8 tsp Salt
2 Tb Soy Sauce
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
.5 tsp Sesame Oil
1. Soak Vermicelli in very hot water for 1 hour.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add Vermicelli and boil for one minute.
3. Rinse under warm water for one minute, drain well then mix with 1tsp Veg Oil.
4. Heat a wok over high heat until it begins to smoke (sub. cast iron skillet or sauté pan).
5. Add Vegetable Oil, then Chili Pods and Pork. Then stir fry until pork is almost done.
6. Add Garlic, Ham, Green Onion, Cabbage and Mushrooms then stir for 10 to 15 seconds.
7. Add Vermicelli, Salt, Soy Sauce Oyster Sauce, Sugar and Sesame Oil then stir fry until all ingredients are mixed well.
Serves to 1 to 2