It’s super simple. Here’s how it works.
- Sign up
- Commit to follow the 10 Pound Challenge “Health Code of Conduct (CLICK HERE to download)
- Be entered in a drawing for fabulous prizes, including a NordicTrack Incline Trainer treadmill worth over $2000.
- Enjoy FREE 24/7 support from Melanie and her team including daily video fitness challenges, meal planning, weigh-in monitoring… and more! This free support is offered via the Studio 5 “10 Pound Challenge” Facebook page.
- Official start: Jan 6th, 2015.
- Official end: Feb 9th, 2015.
- To be entered in the prize drawings, complete your online registration by January 12th, 2015.
Helpful Tools to Keep You Motivated
- “Like” the Studio 5 “10 Pound Challenge” Facebook page, where Melanie posts daily food and fitness tips and answers weight loss, health, fitness or nutrition questions. Melanie will give you a boost when you need it and keep you on track
- Use the “Weight Tracker” tool on www.10pound2015.com to log your weight changes.
- Participate in “Friday Weigh-ins” by submitting your weekly weight at www.10pound2015.com. Additional random prize drawings will be chosen randomly from the list of people who weigh in. This helps you stay on track and motivated!
- Subscribe to Melanie’s youtube channel to view her fitness challenges. As a subscriber, you’ll get an email every time Melanie posts exciting new workouts.
About Melanie Douglass
Melanie is a Registered Dietitian, AFAA certified group fitness instructor and personal trainer. She is an author, DVD instructor, international trainer, proponent of no-nonsense meal plans, and the creator of countless FREE workouts promoted and shared worldwide. Melanie and Studio 5 launched the “10 Pound Challenge” January 2011 with just a few hundred participants the first year. Now, just a few years later, the challenge has grown to thousands of participants with hundreds of inspirational success stories and a contagious positive energy that makes weight loss bearable… even fun.
Join Melanie this year, as she helps you kick start 2015 of with a powerful dose of heart-pumping motivation for a healthier, happier you!