Lisa Dinsmore shares two sweet summer fruit salad recipes to try.
Find more recipes from Lisa on Instagram, @mamalisaskitchen.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 8 Oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat well and serve as fruit dip or pour over fruit salad as sauce.
- We love grapes, apples, pineapple, bananas, and strawberries in the fruit salad.
- 3 cups water
- 3 ounce vanilla pudding
- 3 ounce fruit jello
- 3 ounce cook and serve tapioca
- 8 ounces cool whip
- Sliced fresh fruit
- Mix together the water, vanilla pudding, fruit jello, and tapioca over the stove top and cook on high until it boils, stirring every two minutes.
- Let it cool overnight.
- Stir in cool whip and fresh fruit and enjoy!