These pulled pork tostadas are a fun summer meal.
It’s a summer meal you will want to make all the time! These tostadas are hearty and delicious, and piled high with pulled pork, homemade baked beans, and fresh coleslaw.
Brooke Harmer shared her simple and easy recipe for BBQ pulled pork tostadas.
Click here for Brooke’s baked bean recipe. For more recipes from Brooke, follow her on Instagram at @kapaicooking, or online at www.kapaicooking.com.
BBQ Pulled Pork Tostadas
For the Tostadas
- 2 1/2 cups pulled pork
- 2 1/2 cups homemade coleslaw (see recipe below)
- 3 cups homemade baked beans
- 9 tostadas
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
For the Coleslaw
- 8 oz coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Bolthouse Farms Cucumber Ranch
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cucumber, shredded
- 1/2 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro, optional
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds (or nuts of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Stevia, optional
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Make the coleslaw by tossing all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble the tostadas, spread 1/3 cup of the baked beans on a tostada, then layer on 1/4 cup of coleslaw and 1/4 cup of pulled pork. Repeat until all ingredients have been used.
- Garnish with extra ranch or extra BBQ sauce and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
YIELDS: 9 Tostadas