You don’t always have to use gluten to make yummy treats.
No gluten, no problem. Even if you don’t follow a gluten-free diet, chances are you know someone who does. But the need to go gluten-free doesn’t erase the craving for baked goods.
Lindsey McSwain shares a few of her favorite gluten-free baking products that result in crave-worthy cookies!
For more ideas from Lindsey, you can follow her online at @just_add_chips.
Gluten-Free Baking Products & Add In’s
- King Arthur Gluten-Free Measure for Measure Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- Postre Seasalt Caramel Sauce
- Kroger Chocolate Chips: most chocolate chips are gluten-free if it doesn’t have other stuff in them like certain candy bars, but this one is labeled as gluten-free.
- Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Peanut Butter