Can’t do a campfire? Put your s’mores on the grill!
Dessert is hitting the grill! It’s the first sweet recipe for our BBQ of the weekly summer series.
Studio 5 Food Producer Alex Daynes shares four s’more recipes that all begin and end at the grill. Each recipe has all the components of a s’more, but are made with a twist!
Grilled S’more Brownies
- Cooked homemade brownies or Store-Bought brownie bites
- Hershey’s chocolate squares
- Graham crackers
- Large marshmallows
- Heat the grill to 350.
- Layer the brownie bites into a cast iron skillet or disposable tin pan. Layer the chocolate squares on top of the brownies, and the graham crackers on top of those. Top them with marshmallows and place them on the grill.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes and watch for the marshmallows to get golden brown. Remove from the grill and enjoy!
- Marshmallow fluff
- Hershey’s chocolates
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Mini marshmallows
- Brown Sugar
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff on the tortilla, and top with chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows.
- Fold the tortillas in half and butter the outsides and spread the brown sugar on the outsides.
- Grill each side for 30 seconds and enjoy!
Biscoff Smore Cup
- 3 Lotus Biscoff cookies
- ½ Tablespoon melted butter
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Mini Marshmallows
- Crumble up the biscoff cookies and place them in the bottom of a ramekin with melted butter. Press down to create a crust.
- Add the white chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place on the grill and cook until golden brown and toasty, about 5 minutes.
Traditional Grilled S’more
- Build a traditional s’more and wrap it up in foil.
- Throw it on the grill and cook for a few minutes. Enjoy!