Studio 5 Producer Mindy Dunyon shares five hostess tips to treat your holiday guests like VIP’s.
MAKE IT PERSONAL
* These days you can monogram almost anything. I love to use monogrammed items to make guests feel special!
– monogrammed towels
The Company Store; $15
– monogrammed soap
Pottery Barn; $9
– monogrammed toilet paper
www.justtoiletpaper.com $20 – $30/4 pack
– “two the rescue” toilet paper holder
PROVIDE THE NECESSITIES
* Make it easy on your guests and provide them everything they need.
– hotel toiletries pack
www.hotelstoyou.com ; prices vary
– Timex Nature Sounds Clock Radio
www.hotelstoyou.com ; $33
BRING THE SPA HOME
* This is the easiest way to pamper your holiday guests!
– hotel robe and slippers
www.hotelstoyou.com ; $60 – $82
– towel warmer
– spa kits
Bath and Body Works; $20 – $30
– vintage paper placemats
FRAGRANCE IS KEY
* Nothing makes a house feel like home like a clean, fresh scent. I have a few favorite tricks!
– My Favorite Things Room Spray
Rock Loft; $20
– bling wallflower
Bath and Body Works; $15
www.hotelstoyou.com has a special deal for all Studio 5 viewers. At checkout, just enter the code KSL (without quotes) on the first page of checkout to receive a free $10 Gift Card with any purchase of $50 or more! It’s one of my favorite websites to purchase hard to find previously available only to the hospitality industry!