Every year new games are rolled out and some are a hit while others are a bust. We want to help you find the best of the batch. So this year, we let Studio 5 viewers play along to test and choose the best new family games of 2013!
Producer Stephanie Bryson shares the results.
1. Word Around, ThinkFun, $13
2. Snake Oil, Out of the Box Games, $20
3. Acuity, Fat Brain Toy Co., $20
4. Xoom Cubes, Baxbo, $16
Find at Coppin’s Hallmark Stores – Fashion Place Mall & Layton Hills Mall
5. Dabble, Ini. $20
6. Pluckin Pairs, R&R Games, $20
7. Spot It Party, Blue Orange Games, $20