Studio 5 Contributor and technology expert, Jessica Foust, shows off the top ten iPhone and Android web applications.
More and more of us are using smartphones. More likely than not, you either have an iPhone or an Android-run phone. Both types of phones allow you to download apps, which are software applications from third-party developers.
Here’s the list of the best apps to use while you’re on the go. All the apps are available on both iPhone and Android platforms except Lose It!
• ShopSavvyBarcode Scanner- Find the best price on any product both online and in local stores.
• BigOven – Instant access to thousands of recipes, cooking tips, and grocery lists.
• Mint – Money budgeting too that syncs to online bank accounts to see balances and transactions.
• Yelp – Local Business Finder. Find restaurants, gas stations, drug stores and more.
• Adobe Photoshop Express – Edit photos quickly from your phone.
• Shazam – Music app that will identify what song is playing.
• Evernote – Create notes, photos, and voice memos from your phone and sync them to your Mac, PC, or the web.
• Lose It! – Record daily food intake and exercise to make sure you stay within your calorie budget to meet your weight loss goals. (Apple Only)
• Endomundo Sports Tracker – Track your workouts and set up and monitor your personal goals.
• Fandango – Watch movie trailers, find theaters and buy tickets.
TopTenREVIEWS is the source for the technology information and reviews you want-current, useful, and convenient. You can find them online at www.toptenreviews.com.