Emily Hover from Pioneer Party shares clever punch lines and birthday gift ideas for kids, teenagers and adults.
Great Gift Ideas for Kids:
• “To the STAR of the day… Hope you have a Happy Birthday!” (A princess themed bag with a pixy stick that is made into a star wand and sticks out of the bag)
• “Hey Matie! AAARGGHH you going to have a Happy Birthday?! AYE … hope so!” (A pirate themed bag with a Rootbeer bottle with a skull label, chocolate gold coins, eye patch, telescope, tattoos, and candy)
• “EYE hope you have a great birthday!” (Any gift you want – wrapped up with eyeball candy and an eyeball balloon inside)
Great Gift Ideas for Teens:
• “LEI back and enjoy your day… you deserve it!” (A Hawaiian themed bag with soda, treats, bracelet and gift card – tie it up with a Lei)
• “Hope you have a BALL on your birthday!” or “Hope your birthday is a BALL!” (Giant sized gumballs, or if the recipient is a sports fanatic add any time of sports balls)
• “Pop this balloon and you will see – a fun surprise -to you from me!” (Put cash inside a balloon – an all time favorite for those hard to buy for teenagers)
Great Gift Ideas for Adults:
• “Hope you have a SCENT-sational birthday!” (A candle warmer, room spray, and candle)
• “Happy Birthday to a real CLASSIC!” (For the Coca Cola drinkers in your life! A six pack of coke with some nuts or candy tied on top)
• “Have a seat, pick up your feet, eat a treat, ain’t life sweet? Happy Birthday!” (Use it with any type of treat wrapped up: toenail polish, lotion, or pedicure gift certificate)
• “Since it’s your Birthday… Lunch is on me!” (Great tag for food gift cards)
Get all of the wrappings and ideas for YOUR next party or celebration from Pioneer Party. They offer wrapping paper, gift baskets, theme gifts, favor bags, and all kinds of fun boutique gifts.
154 West Main Street