Campfire cups will be your family’s new favorite summer dessert.
Summer is a great time to spend time around the campfire or backyard fire pit. We have something new that will make your next outdoor cooking experience fun and exciting.
Julie Harrison shared a recipe that will level up your refrigerated biscuit dough. Roast biscuit cups over the fire and fill them with your favorite savory or sweet fillings. She calls them Wolf’ems because they taste so good that you will ‘wolf them’ down.
The Wolf’em Stick is the perfect tool to make this treat. Key features: rotary handle, two attachments, and collapsible design. Use code “SAVE10KSL” to save 10%. You can connect with Julie online at www.wolfem.com.
Wolf’ems – Roasted Biscuit Cups
- Refrigerator biscuit dough
- Fillings: ideas include pudding, whipped cream, taco meat, cheese, fresh fruit, yogurt, chili, and green onions.
- Use refrigerator biscuit dough, gluten-free dough, or any homemade dough.
- Spread the dough on the wooden cooking form.
- Bake over fire or kitchen stove for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill with your favorite fillings and enjoy.