Chicken Tortilla Soup
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
2 14.5 oz. cans chicken broth
1 c. frozen corn kernels
1 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1 tbls. lemon juice
1 c. chunky salsa
corn tortillas fried and cut in strips
1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1. In a large pot, saute the chicken in the oil until cooked.
2. Add the garlic and cumin then mix well.
3. Add broth, onion, corn, chili powder, lemon juice and salsa.
4. Put a few tortilla strips in bowl and pour soup over chips.
5. Top with cheese, more chips and avocado slices.