Take your standard cookie recipe and make something totally unique!
Aimee Krey shares how to make darling cookie sticks or cookie pops.
Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookie Sticks with Sprinkles-
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup sugar
1 ½ tsp vanilla
½ cup sour cream
3 ¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1. Beat butter, sugar, egg, & vanilla with a mixer till light & fluffy
2. Add sour cream, mix well
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, & salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture
4. Beat till combined
5. Roll out cookie dough on a well floured surface about ¼ inch thick
6. Cut into 1×5 inch sticks & place onto a greased cookie sheet
7. Bake @ 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Do not overbake
8. Cool and dip into melted chocolate and sprinkle
1 cup of melting chocolate wafers. You can use milk chocolate or vanilla wafers.
Once cookies are cooled, set aside and melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals and stir until smooth. Dip cookies on one end of the cookie covering about an inch with the chocolate. Sprinkle with whatever sprinkles you like! Have fun with it!
*If you don’t want to make homemade cookie dough, store bought cookie dough will work just fine
Find more of Aimee’s recipes at food-of-love-mmm.blogspot.com.
Studio 5 Kitchen Sponsored by: Blendtec www.blendtec.com