1/2 C. butter or margarine, softened
3/4 C. sugar
3/4 C. packed brown sugar
2 tsp. pure vanilla
1 1/2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 C. vanilla chips
1 C. chocolate chunks (light or dark)
3/4 C. chopped macadamia nuts or almonds (divide portion in half)
1. In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture.
3. Stir in vanilla chocolate chips, chocolate chunks and 1/2 C. nuts.
4. In sprayed 9″x 13″ pan spread dough to cover bottom of pan.
5. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until
6. Let cool before serving.