Do you remember when the only way to do a banking transaction meant
going inside the bank to wait on a teller? Or, the only way to check in for a
flight was to stand in line at the airport and speak to an agent? Long gone
are the days of customers waiting when they don’t have to.
Ray Child, from Comcast explains how “Customer Central” means
customers have options.
Just like the banks added ATMs and online banking and the airlines added
kiosks and online ticketing – Comcast is now offering customers Self Help
options other than calling us or standing in lines.
Self Help gives customers the power of information, choice and control
across multiple platforms. With Self Help, we show customers we respect
their time by providing them with online resources that are packed with
helpful information they can access anytime ─ at their convenience.
By going to comcast.com/help, customers get 24-hour access to an array
of useful tips, information and easy-to-understand Self Help services such
as step-by-step instructional videos. Customers get access to even more
resources when they sign up for an Xfinity account.
Comcast Customer Central online located at www.comcast.com/help , is a
single portal full of information where customers can view and pay their
bill, learn more about and manage all of their Comcast Xfinity product
features and settings, and view FAQs about their service. Customers can
even get real-time service connections statuses and get help and support
from Comcast experts.
Comcast also provides customers with helpful instructional videos on
YouTube. Customers will find a wide range of online tutorials from
programming your remote to understanding your DVR features. To see the
various video topics, visit www.youtube.com/xfinity.
3 Key Features of Online Self Help
1. Bill Pay
– Online Bill Pay — Gives customers choice and control for how and when
to pay their bill
– Ecobill™– Saves time and money and is environmentally friendly
2. Online Appointment Management
– Reschedule or cancel service appointments conveniently online
– Easy-to-follow Self Help services Xfinity TV, Xfinity Internet, and Xfinity
Voice and other services on a site that is personalized and easy to navigate
Comcast also offers customers our Comcast Customer Guarantee. The
Comcast Customer Guarantee includes:
· We stand behind our services. We will give you a 30-day, money-back
guarantee, on Xfinity TV, voice or high speed services.
· We value your time, and will schedule appointments at your
convenience. We will always be on time within your appointment window –
· Customer service is available to you 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
· We will offer the best and most video choices.
· And if we need to come to your home to provide service, we will solve
routine issues in one visit – guaranteed.
For more information customers can call 1-800-Comcast, or go to