With the red carpet glamour and celebrity glitz that surrounds the event, it can sometimes be hard to remember that the movies themselves will be the real stars of the 82nd Academy Awards on March 7. With Comcast on Demand you can brush up on some of this year’s Academy Contenders.
Ray Child from Comcast tells how convenient it is to review Academy Award winning films.
While members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences maintain control of the official votes, Comcast subscribers can gear up for this year’s Oscars by playing movie critic at home with Comcast On Demand. Comcast has several of the Oscar-nominated films available On Demand now, including Up (Best Picture), Star Trek (up for several awards including Makeup and Visual Effects), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Cinematography), Julie & Julia (Actress in a Leading Role), Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Sound Mixing), District 9 (Best Picture) and many more are also available On Demand.
Comcast customers can check these films out and more to decide for themselves who deserves the win before the big ceremony. Just go to On Demand > Movies > Oscar Films & More > Oscar Nominees.
But it doesn’t stop there. Comcast subscribers can also check out Best Picture Oscar winners from years past, currently available on Comcast On Demand. Oscar classics like Forrest Gump, Dances With Wolves, Driving Miss Daisy, Rain Man and others.
With Comcast On Demand, subscribers have the ability to fast forward, rewind and pause selections to relive and replay their favorite scenes over and over.
This month’s Oscar offerings are just one reason why Comcast customers choose On Demand programming more than 350 million times every month. With a continuously expanding library, Comcast On Demand currently offers more than 17,000 entertainment programs with more than 2,600 choices in HD every month. With more than 13 billion views to date, Comcast’s extensive On Demand library features everything from movies, music and top TV shows to the most popular kids, sports, lifestyle and local programs available anytime, anywhere.
Having great video service will only take you so far; you also need world-class customer service. The Comcast Customer Guarantee offers:
• A 30 day money-back guarantee on all services
• Customers can call Comcast customer service representatives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Comcast offers the best and most video choices, easy-to understand packages, and a clear bill.
• The company will address any problems that customers experience and if after a first visit, if the issue is not satisfactorily resolved, Comcast will extend a complimentary service.
• Comcast will schedule appointments at customers’ convenience. If Comcast fails to arrive on time for a scheduled visit, the customer will receive a $20 credit to their account.
For more information customers can call 1-800-Comcast, or go to www.comcast.com