In today’s busy world, consumers want easy to use service options that are available in a timeframe that’s convenient for them. Comcast customers have all kinds of choices when it comes to serving themselves.
Ray Child, from Comcast explains how customers are getting more control.
Self-Install Kits are the latest step in Comcast’s commitment to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Self-Install products allows customers to choose the time that is best to install and activate XFINITY TV, Voice and Internet services without having to make an appointment. The enhanced do-it-yourself installation kits include everything needed for quick and easy set-up of Comcast services.
Comcast provides you with a variety of ways to order your Self Installation Kit. Choose the one that is most convenient for you!
· If you are new to Comcast, go to https://www.comcast.com today to order your new XFINITY services. Your Self Installation Kit will be sent directly to your home!
· Can’t wait? Pick one up at your local Comcast service center today! Visit Comcast.com to search for a service center near you.
Comcast also provides self-service options for current, customers, too. My Account from Comcast, an online management portal for customers, gives you the power of information, choice and control across multiple platforms. With numerous self-help options, we show customers we respect their time by providing them with online resources that are packed with helpful information they can access anytime ─ at their convenience.
By going to customer.comcast.com, you get 24-hour access to an array of useful tips, information and easy-to-understand self-help services such as step-by-step instructional videos. From the comfort of your home computer or on the go with your smartphone, you can also: order our services, complete self-installs, upgrade services, troubleshoot issues, check appointments, pay your bills and more.
· Bill Pay
· Online Bill Pay — My Account customers have the option to set-up recurring payments from a checking account, savings account or credit card by enrolling into Comcast’s Ecobill™ program.
· Online Appointment Management
· Reschedule or cancel service appointments conveniently online
· Your Services
· The My Services tab offers you more information on the products and services you currently have. From this tab, you have the option to:
. Learn more about the features of each of your services
. Manage your product/service preferences
For more information customers can call 1-800-Comcast, or go to https://www.comcast.com.