Ray Child from Comcast talks about the convenience of Comcast On Demand movies.
Every year Hollywood movies are released that you want to watch again and again. Whether your taste includes family movies, action movies or comedies; Comcast On Demand has an extensive list of movie favorites available for use 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week.
With Comcast On Demand, you can watch many great movies on the same day they are released for DVD sale. In 2009 alone, Comcast offered more than 100 movies on Demand on the same date they were released for DVD sales. The movies come from major studios including Warner Bros/New Line, MGM and Sony to name a few.
What’s more because Comcast On Demand is available for use 24 hours-a-day, seven-days- a week to digital cable customers, you can watch them in the comfort of your home on any day or time that’s convenient for you – at the touch of your remote.
Movies Comcast has released recently on the same date they were available for DVD sale include “The Blind Side” featuring Sandra Bullock in her Oscar winning performance, and “Sherlock Holmes” with Robert Downey, Jr. in an exciting new interpretation of the legendary private investigator. You can also choose to watch these and other movies in High Definition or Standard Definition, depending on the service you have from Comcast.
The value you receive with Comcast On Demand doesn’t stop there. Comcast provides more than 17,000 options with On Demand including movies, TV programs like “30 Rock,” kids fare including PBS Kids Sprout programming, and music to name some of the options. Also included in On Demand programming are more than 3,000 HD program options.
Comcast On Demand gives you the opportunity to watch movies and other programs on your terms, according to your schedule, with a wealth of program options.
In addition to offering customers great video services on Comcast On Demand, Comcast also offers outstanding customer service with the Comcast Customer Guarantee:
• A 30 day money-back guarantee on all services
• Customers can call Comcast customer service representatives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Comcast offers the best and most video choices, easy-to understand packages, and a clear bill.
• The company will address any problems that customers experience and if after a first visit, if the issue is not satisfactorily resolved, Comcast will extend a complimentary service.
• Comcast will schedule appointments at customers’ convenience. If Comcast fails to arrive on time for a scheduled visit, the customer will receive a $20 credit to their account.
For more information call 1-800-Comcast, or go to www.comcast.com.