A protein milkshake hits the spot in more than one way!
When the craving for something sweet hits, there’s nothing more satisfying than a thick, yummy, milkshake. Even better is the fact that these milkshakes are packed with nourishing ingredients so they taste great, but make you feel great too!
Brooke Harmer shares three of her favorite milkshake recipes to try that are packed with protein. She adds frozen fruits and veggies, protein ice cream, and protein powder to give these hearty milkshakes a healthier swap!
Neapolitan Protein Milkshake recipe can be found in her cookbook here.
Cookies and Cream Protein Milkshake
- 1 C frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 serving Halo Top Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 1/3 C vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 C vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2-4 Tbsp almond milk
- 1/8 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 7g crushed Oreo cookies
- Sugar-free whipped cream, optional
- Blend all ingredients except for the Oreos in a high-speed blender. If you like a thinner milkshake, use all 4 tbsp milk.
- Mix in crushed Oreos and top with whipped cream if desired.