You can find healthy fast food options!
If you need to grab a quick meal on the go, but don’t want to totally blow your diet, it’s still possible to hit the fast food drive-thru. Many fast food chains have healthier choices on the menu.
Kristen Fuller shares her top healthy picks from local chain restaurants. She shares what you should try to stay away from, but also tips on what you should be looking for! Whole grains, healthy fats, real vegetables, and a good source of protein all make the list. Ask for the fat-free salad dressing options when you can, too.
Healthy Fast Food Options to Try
- Arby’s: Roasted Chicken Salad- 250 calories, 17 g Fat 8 g Carbohydrates 25 g Protein
- Panda Express: Beef & Broccoli- 150 calories, 7 g Fat 13 g Carbohydrates 9 g Protein
- Starbucks: Turkey Bacon Sandwich- 230 calories, 5 g Fat 28 g Carbohydrates 17 g Protein
- In-N-Out: Protein Style Hamburger- 240 calories, 17 g Fat, 11 g Carbohydrates 13 g Protein
- Wendy’s: Grilled Chicken Sandwich- 370 calories, 10 g Fat, 36 g Carbohydrates 34 g Protein
- Chick-fil-A: Grilled Nuggets – 130 calories, 6 g Fat 5 g Carbohydrates 13 g Protein
- Taco Bell: Power Bowl- 430 calories, 17 g Fat 57 g Carbohydrates 12 g Protein