Who’s excited for pumpkin spice everything?! This recipe won’t disappoint. It’s the perfect meal for a cozy fall night, with all the flavors you love!
Chef Scott Hamilton shares how to make pumpkin spice pork chops with a side of rice and balsamic figs.
Creamy Pumpkin Rice
- 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice, Rinsed Uncooked
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 oz Taleggio Cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Red Onion, minced
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Thyme, Fresh Picked
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 16 oz chicken stock
- ¼ Cup Parmesan, Shredded
- Combine Rice, Pumpkin Puree, Taleggio, Cream Cheese, Onion, Pumpkin Spice Blend, Thyme, Salt, Blacker Pepper and 8 oz of Chicken Stock in rice cooker.
- Mix together and follow instructions for rice cooker.
- Once rice cooker signals that it is done add remaining Chicken Stock, and Parmesan, stir rice until cheese is melted and fully incorporated.
- Taste for seasoning. Serve with Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pork Chops and Roasted Vegetables.
Oven Roasted Pumpkin Spice Pork Chops with Balsamic Figs and Fall Vegetables
Pumpkin Spice Pork Chops
- 1 lbs Pork, Boneless Loin Chops
- 3/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
Balsamic Figs and Fall Vegetables
- ½ cup Butternut Squash, ½ in Cubes
- ½ Red Onion, large dice
- 4 Brussel Sprouts Quartered
- 4 Fresh Figs Quartered
- 4 Mushrooms Quartered
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Thyme, Fresh Picked
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In bowl, that can fit Pork Chops, combine: ¾ tsp Pumpkin Spice, 1 tsp minced Garlic, ½ tsp Salt, ¼ tsp Black Pepper, 2 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard, 1 tbsp Butter and 1 tsp Olive Oil, into a paste.
- Massage paste into pork, cover and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients for Balsamic Figs and Fall Vegetables
- Toss gently so that figs and vegetables are coated evenly.
- Place on non-stick sheet tray in a single layer and place in oven
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from oven and place marinated pork chops on top of vegetables.
- Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of a minimum of 145 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve atop Cheesy Pumpkin Rice.
- Garnish with fresh Thyme, Shredded Parmesan and any remaining juices left in the pan.