Everyone has their kitchen specialty. That one entree, or the side dish everyone requests for a party. And our KSL colleagues are serving up theirs!
- 2 ½ c. canola oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 ½ c. brown sugar
- 6 tsp vanilla extract (not imitation)
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 c. flour (half whole wheat, half white)
- 3 c. oats
- 2 c. cinnamon chips
- 1 c. dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 – 2 cups shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 c. chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together oil and eggs. Add sugars and extracts. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
Add wet ingredients and mix together. Scoop onto baking sheet with parchment paper.
10-12 min bake time.