Everyone has their kitchen specialty. That one entree, or the side dish everyone requests for a party. And our KSL colleagues are serving up theirs!
- 2 ½ c. canola oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 ½ c. brown sugar
- 6 tsp vanilla extract (not imitation)
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 c. flour (half whole wheat, half white)
- 3 c. oats
- 2 c. cinnamon chips
- 1 c. dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 – 2 cups shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 c. chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together oil and eggs. Add sugars and extracts. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
Add wet ingredients and mix together. Scoop onto baking sheet with parchment paper.
10-12 min bake time.
Dan! Go to the Bosch store on Center Street in Orem and buy yourself a Bosch mixer! They always have pre-conference sales in September.
We’ve had ours for almost 30 years and it’s still going strong!
Cookies look delicious and I’ll make them as soon as the weather is cool enough to turn on the oven 🙂