Jen Dunyon from Get Away Today Vacations headed up the group of hundreds of Utahns aboard the Disney Wonder.
Get Away Today is your Disney expert and as such, they were recently invited on Disney Cruise Line’s Christening Cruise aboard the all-new Disney Dream®. Get Away Today also regularly sends their agents to experience all of their destinations and even has agents on the Disney Wonder®, located on the West Coast, right now! Here is just a sampling of what makes Disney Cruise Line® different:
• Disney Characters. You will not see Mickey Mouse or any of his friends on any other cruise line. On Disney Cruise Line® the characters constantly are interacting with the guests, providing lively, personal experiences for everyone- plus, every guest receives a Character Dining experience!
• Disney Storytelling. Disney Cruise Line® has continued Walt Disney’s dream of keeping storytelling alive in all aspects of their ships. From specially themed activity areas, restaurants, and shows, you are completely immersed in the magic.
• Disney Quality and Service. No one does service like Disney. Everyone feels like a V.I.P. on a Disney Cruise because everyone IS a V.I.P. on a Disney Cruise! With access to the best restaurants, Broadway caliber shows, fireworks at sea, and more, you get star treatment. Disney Cruise Line® also offers some of the most spacious state rooms sailing the seas for your ultimate comfort.
• Disney Attention to Detail. Seven years of research went into Disney Cruise Line well before the Disney Magic® ever even made its maiden voyage. This is just one example of how Disney Cruise Line® has thought of absolutely everything to make your cruise a dream come true. From unique rotational dining options to exclusive shows, to its own private island and so much more, Disney truly has thought of everything.
• Safety. Disney takes every precaution to make sure you’re having fun and don’t have to worry about safety issues. Certified staff members are always available, lifeguards are on duty, and the ships are always being looked after to make sure everything is in top shape. Children can only be checked out of special kids only areas by a parent and parents are provided with pagers while their kids are in the camps so they can always be reached if necessary.
• Family Friendly. There is something for everybody of every age and interests on Disney Cruise Line®. Exclusive kids only areas (designated by appropriate age groups), special adults only areas, and family group areas provide numerous outlets for your entertainment, relaxation, and enjoyment. There are no casinos on board Disney Cruise Line® and you never have to worry about your kids seeing any inappropriate entertainment.
Get Away Today is excited to offer all of the Disney Cruise Line® itineraries including the all-new Disney Dream® for Bahamian cruises and the Disney Wonder® which is now on the West Coast! The Disney Wonder® is currently sailing the Mexican Riviera and will make its debut in Alaska this summer! Get Away Today is now offering a Kids Sail Free special to Alaska! Book a Verandah or Oceanview stateroom and kids ages 17 and under, traveling with 2 full-fare guests in the same stateroom, SAIL FREE* on select 7-night Alaskan cruises departing between May 3 – 24, 2011. Disney Cruise Line® does sell out quickly, so book your Disney Cruise by calling Get Away Today at 877.510.2929 today!
*Offer is only available to U.S. and Canada residents. Rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Valid for stateroom categories 4A through 9D only. Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included. Certain restrictions may apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits. See Disney Cruise Line® brochure for applicable Terms and Conditions.
For more information, visit www.getawaytoday.com