Courtney Rich shares her recipe for cluster cookies.
- 1 roll (16.5 ounce) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ¾ cup (187 g) peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- ¾ cup (75 g) old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup (90 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (90 g) Reese’s peanut butter baking chips
- ½ cup (108 g) M&M’s milk chocolate candies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cookie dough and peanut butter on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and M&M’s.
- Using a 1 ounce cookie scoop, form cookie dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. These cookies don’t spread much.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks to cool completely.
I also love to use my 2 ounce cookie scoop for extra large cookies. If you want to go that route too, increase the bake time to 10 to 12 minutes.