This hearty soup pairs perfectly with a spooky Black Dahlia drink.
Amy Richardson shares how to set up a harvest soup station, and a pretty (and delicious) Black Dahlia drink to go with it.
Harvest Soup Station
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 milk
- 3/4 sour cream
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves minced
- Salt to taste
- In a large sauce pan, bring chicken stock to a boil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and sour cream until smooth. Whisk in flour and pepper, blending well.
- Whisk milk mixture into chicken broth, and bring up to a boil. When thickened add vegetables and rosemary. Bring up to a simmer.
Makes 4-6 servings
Recipe by Amy Richardson