Valentine’s Day just a week away, which means it is time to break out the oh so festive puns!
Emily Hover says a cute pun paired with a sweet treat is the perfect way to shower your friends and family with love this Valentine’s Day!
Classroom Gifts –
If you have children, then you’ve got to come up with some Valentine’s to give away to the entire classroom!
Don’t worry – we can help! We have lots of ideas and we can make them for you – or give you a printable to do for yourself!
1. Pop Quiz! Will you be my Valentine? (Ring Pop)
2. Don’t be an AIRHEAD, have a great Valentine’s Day! (Airheads)
3. It would be FUN if you’d be my Valentine! (Fun Dips)
4. I CHEWS you to be my Valentine (we’ve used rainblow gum and bubbalicious)
5. Can I ROPE you into being my Valentine? (super long licorice ropes all tied up)
6. I “PIX” you to be my Valentine… (giant pixy stick made into an arrow) Another cute saying is, “My arrow is shooting straight for you, will you be my Valentine?”
Teacher Gifts –
1. Teacher, you’re a great CATCH (Swedish Fish)
2. A Special Delivery for one Sweet Teacher! (A valentine delivery truck printable made into a pouch, filled with any type of treat you’d like)
3. Teacher, I’ve got you MARKED as my Valentine! (a mason jar filled with dry erase markers)
4. You’re a DYNAMITE teacher! Happy Valentine’s Day (a miniature can of Pringles potato chips is covered with a printable, add a “fuse” on top and you’ve got a little dynamite stick!)
Some of our Favorites –
1. I “mustache” you a question… will you be mine? (we’ve taken a stick on mustache and attached it to a bottle of root beer – mustache can still be used)
2. Hugs and Hisses for you… (snakes!)
3. Wishing you a Most Marvelous Valentine’s Day (M&Ms)
4. I’ll be your chocolate if you’ll be my peanut butter (Reeses Peanut Butter Cups)
5. Sending Valentine wishes to my favorite love bug! (We’ve used bug finger puppets slid on top of a laffy taffy rope)
Check out free downloadable Valentine tags from Pioneer Party.
Click on the links below for the printables: