These salmon rice bowls are big on flavor and big on health.
This salmon rice bowl is going to be your new favorite meal! It’s delicious and simple to make thanks to the air fryer.
Studio 5 Food Producer Alex Daynes shares the recipe for easy salmon rice bowls. The flavor profile resembles a sushi roll, but it’s served up in one convenient bowl. Plus, it’s loaded with healthy ingredients that taste amazing.
Salmon Rice Bowl
- 8-10 ounces salmon, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup cooked coconut rice
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 green onion, diced
- Spicy mayo
- Sesame seeds
- Season the salmon cubes with salt, pepper, and old bay.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and honey. Add the salmon to the marinade and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400*F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the salmon. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until the salmon, is cooked through and browned.
- Serve the salmon over a bed of coconut rice, topped with avocado, cucumber, green onions, sesame seeds, and spicy mayo. Enjoy!