English Trifle Recipe
1lb. sponge Cake
6 cups vanilla instant pudding
4 cups raspberry instant jello (let it set up)
3 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
3 large bananas (cut into slices)
2 tubs (16 oz.) whipped topping
1. Cut up sponge cake into 1 inch cubes. Place at the bottom of a large bowl.
2. Add a layer of jello, pudding, whipped topping, bananas and raspberries.
3. Repeat another layer of all ingredients, starting with the sponge cake.
4. Finish with bananas and raspberries on top.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Eat and enjoy!