Now that summer is winding down, get ready for the best time of year to travel with your family. Fall is great for several reasons and we have found the five best trips your family will love.
Jen Dunyon from Get Away Today Vacations counts down her Top 5 list of Fall Trips you have to take.
Jen’s Top Picks for Fall Travel- These are my 5 favorite places to go in the fall!
5. Fall Foliage trip back east to New York City, Boston, Rhode Island, Maine. It’s the best time of year to visit back east! Cruises are an easy way to see the countryside.
4. Chicago for UEA. If you have some BYU football fans. Travel over UEA to see the Cougars play at Notre Dame against the fighting Irish. We’re huge Cougar fans and travelled to the game last time they played there. Chicago has so much to do! In general, it’s fun to follow your football team, we can help with travel arrangements throughout the country.
3. Of course, Disneyland, I love Disney’s Halloweentime! Fall is one of the most affordable times of year to visit the resort.
2. Disney’s Aulani- Get 2 nights free on a 5 night stay for most travel dates through November. This is an incredible deal on my favorite new resort in Hawaii! There’s still some availability for UEA!
1. Disney Cruise Line Pacific Coastal Cruise. This is available in September. It starts at only $599 a person. It’s a great adult cruise that travels to San Francisco for 2 days, San Diego and Ensanada. My top pick for a fall cruise close to home!
Fall Travel Booking Trends:
· Fall is a great time to plan a cruise for Winter/Spring of 2013.
· UEA is a great time to travel and get a great deal. Not as much travel demand = better prices for your family!
· Also, if you’re thinking of booking a vacation for Christmas, you can start an easy payment plan for 2013 travel. Have it paid off before Christmas!
For more information, visit http://www.getawaytoday.com/
or call 866-FUN-