This is a breakfast casserole even a kitchen beginner can make.
It’s a savory baked breakfast casserole, made even easier! If Dad is on breakfast duty this weekend, coach him up on a foolproof make-ahead breakfast for the whole family.
Heidi VanValkenburg with Rhodes Rolls shares her recipe for Savory Breakfast Bubble Ups.
To find more of her ideas and recipes, visit www.rhodesbakenserv.com.
Breakfast Bubble Up
- 12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed but still cold
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheese
- 1/2 pound cooked sausage
- 1/2 pound pre-cooked bacon, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9×13″ pan with nonstick spray.
- Layer rolls, hash browns, sausage, bacon and cheese in pan. Pour the egg mixture over top evenly.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake 350ºF for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 10 minutes.
MAKES: 6 servings