Make a French baguette and fill it with your favorite sandwich toppings!
A long and thin French baguette is the first step in making a tantalizing spring lunch with the ladies.
Recipe creator Amy Richardson shows that the ingredients for a ham and apple sandwich rival your favorite restaurant lunch.
Handmade Parisian Picnic Sandwiches
- 3-6 Handmade Parisian Baguettes, plain or rosemary
- Camembert Cheese, apricot preserves, field greens, black pepper and French Sea Salt
- Mezetta Olive Salad, small heirloom tomatoes halved, feta cheese, field greens, black pepper and French sea salt
- Brie and Pink Lady Apples, sliced with French Honey Mustard
- Traditional Ham, Havarti, butter, field greens, black pepper and French Sea Salt
- Fresh Basil, Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced Black Pepper and French Sea Salt
- Baby Baguettes with Butter and Framboise (Strawberry) Jam
Recipes by Amy Richardson
Amy Richardson is a longtime food and party contributor for KSL’s Studio 5. She is a self-taught home cook, recipe innovator, food stylist and food photographer. She shares her enthusiasm and creativity by bringing together beautiful food and family, to make wonderful memories!