Soda popsicles are a fun summer treat to try.
Pop the top and freeze the flavor! Get your soda fix in popsicle form. It’s a recipe for fizzy fun the whole family will love.
Alyssa Bybee shares her recipe for soda pop popsicles.
Find more from Alyssa on her Instagram, @infinetaste, or on her website, infinetaste.com.
Soda Pop Popsicles
- 2 12 ounce cans root beer (or any soda of choice)
- ½ 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Open soda can and set in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight so it’s more “flat” (bubbles cause the popsicle to become crumbly).
- Combine root beer and sweetened condensed milk in blender and mix until well combined.
- Pour root beer mixture evenly into popsicle molds. Tap molds gently to remove air bubbles. Insert popsicle sticks, then place molds (or cups) in a metal cake pan or other level surface in the freezer. If using cups, freeze pops for 90 minutes, then add sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours, of overnight.
- To unmold popsicles, gently run warm water over outside of mold for 3-4 seconds. Pull on silicone to release popsicle, then gently lift out by stick.